Monday, March 22, 2004

 
The Headtapes… continued.

Friday 19 March

Mo Money, Mo Problems - Notorious B.I.G.
Through the Wire - Kanye West
Fuck the Pain Away - Peaches
Shiny Shiny - Hayzi Fantayzee (I think that's how you spell it!)

Sunday 21 March

Get Along With You - Kelis
The Hardest Button to Button - White Stripes
Red-Blooded Woman - Kylie Minogue
My Neck, My Back - Khia

Monday 22 March

After Dark - Kylie Minogue
My Neck, My Back - Khia
Ass-n-Titties - DJ Assault
Boogie Tonight - Tweet
Fernando - ABBA
Hoes Get Naked - DJ Assault
Rock With You - Michael Jackson
Tragedy - Bee Gees
I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
Love Plus One - Haircut 100
Suspended - Kelis
Tonight's the Night - Rod Stewart

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter