Wednesday, April 14, 2004

 
The Boy's response. Nothing unexpected there. He sent me the most beautifully written rejection email - "I can see why you have a crush on this guy," said Sophie B unhelpfully. I won't reproduce the email here, but Sophie was right. Oh the irony.

Even though I feel like the lowest piece of garbage ever to blow along a slum street, I have to keep it together and write a piece about Condoleezza Rice's testimony to the 9/11 Commission. Damn! damn! damn! I left my bottle of vodka at Gemma's house. I never told Gemma about The Boy, so it will seem weird and alcoholic to her if I returned to her house to retrieve it. I will have to buy another one.

Funny, really, today's post was going to be a report on last night's Junior Senior concert, which was great. But I don't feel up to it now. Words don't really explain how bad I feel right now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter