Thursday, April 08, 2004

Cos I'm smutty like that. Today I was having a cup of tea and reading that fine local rag, The Melbourne Times. Anyway, I was highly amused by some of the classified ads for "personal services."

Take Pink Palace in South Melbourne, which promises No beer goggles required - All gorgeous. Or, for only $45 in Johnston Street, Collingwood, you can Come Pat the Pussy Cat … Any time … any day.

But perhaps my favourite ad is for Cromwell Heights of Cromwell Street, Collingwood ("For (discerning) adults only"). They have an unspecified new service, which they promise is 97% Guilt Free! So, how guilty did their previous services make you? And what about the other 3%? What unavoidable guilt might that be?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter