Sunday, April 04, 2004

 
Hold the presses - Sprite is not lemonade! Today at work I was blown away by the revelation that Sprite is not lemonade; it's actually lemon-and-lime flavoured. Jane initially pooh-poohed the idea too, but Duncan, our Pommy import, said as 'evidence' that the label has two little circles, a green one representing lime and a yellow one representing lemon. And Virginia maintains it has a slighter sharper and more acidic taste than lemonade. I was repeating folornly "But it's clear!" But just now I looked up the Sprite website and not only are they little circles, they actually are lemons and limes! I can't believe I thought it was lemonade for like, 26 years.

But I still can't make the can disappear in my mouth.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter