Thursday, August 26, 2004

 
The Headtapes... continued. I am still smarting from an allegation yesterday that I have the musical taste of someone who goes to Chapel Street on a Saturday night. That hurt. Nevertheless I will press on with the songs that enter my head (usually from having Nova on in the office), whether they are to my taste or not...

Tuesday 24 August

Move Your Body - Eiffel 65
Move Ya Body - Nina Sky
Bring Da Ruckus - Wu-Tang Clan

Wednesday 25 August

Owner of a Lonely Heart - Yes
Stand Up/Sit Down - Incredible Melk et al
Summer Rain - Belinda Carlisle
Can-Can Theme
Pieces of Me - Ashlee Simpson

Thursday 26 August

New York New York - Ghostwriters
Stand Up - Ludacris
My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter