Thursday, September 30, 2004

 
The Headtapes ... continued.

Monday 27 September


The Happy Goth - The Divine Comedy
The Ballad of Molly Malone ("alive alive-o, alive alive-o!")
It's a Small World
Out with My Baby - Guy Sebastian
Everywhere - Dizzee Rascal

Tuesday 28 September

Stand Up Tall - Dizzee Rascal
Baby Got Front - Incredible Melk
Popular - Darren Hayes
Fool's Gold - Stone Roses
Xanadu - Olivia Newton-John

Wednesday 29 September

My My My - Armand Van Helden
Snappy Tom - Incredible Melk
Allentown - Billy Joel
Out with My Baby - Guy Sebastian
To Sir With Love - Lulu
Stand Up Tall - Dizzee Rascal

Thursday 30 September

Secret Buff - Incredible Melk
Step By Step - New Kids on the Block
Lovely Day - Bill Withers
Wanna Be Startin' Something' - Michael Jackson
Thriller - Michael Jackson
I'm Coming Up - Diana Ross
Mo Money, Mo Problems - Notorious BIG

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter