Thursday, November 18, 2004

 
The Headtapes ... continued. Okay, I hope everyone now has it straight what the Headtapes are about. Here's a metaphor for the sporting-minded. Imagine a fantasy sports competition where you had no choice about who was in your fantasy team - particular players just showed up every day whether you liked them or not. But thinking or reading about particular players, or hearing about them on the radio or from other people, could also make them show up on your team.

Also, this week I would like to apologise to Lucy. We were both plagued last Tuesday with "Out with My Baby" by Guy Sebastian, particularly the line that goes "Everybody shake the shake, come awwwn!" I upped the ante by emailing her the lyrics with the most ludicrous parts in bold: ("In my big black jeep, I'm out with my peeps"). By Friday night Lucy had come down with a terrible illness that kept her feverishly in bed on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I'm sorry, Lucy, that you had Guy Sebastian Fever. Damn! I just realised I could have made another 'fever' joke at Lucy's expense yesterday and I totally missed my chance.

Monday 15 November

While You See A Chance - Steve Winwood
Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode; Johnny Cash
Drop It Like It's Hot - Snoop Dogg/Pharrell

Tuesday 16 November

Got Your Money - Ol' Dirty Bastard featuring Kelis
With a Little Help from My Friends - Beatles; Joe Cocker
Play It Off - Nelly/Pharrell

Wednesday 17 November

Put 'Em High - Stonebridge
Waltz of the Flowers - Tchaikovsky

Thursday 18 November

True Faith - New Order
Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
Out with My Baby - Guy Sebastian
My Neck, My Back - Khia


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter