Thursday, May 19, 2005

 
Damn that meme... Yes Virginia, there is a musical baton. And it has been passed to me. I feel that, as with the book meme, I'm going to fail this test spectacularly.

Total Volume of Music on My Computer

Zip, zilch, zero, I'm stingy with dinero. Or rather, there are no speakers on this computer so there would be no point.

Song Playing Right Now

No song playing out loud, but I have "SOS" by A-Studio in my head. I woke up with it in my head and it won't leave til I put on a CD, but all the ones downstairs right now belong to my housemate J and are things like So Fresh: The Hits of Summer 05, so that wouldn't necessarily ameliorate the situation.

Five Songs I’ve Been Listening To A Lot Lately, from several genres

"Signs" by Snoop Dogg & Justin Timberlake
"Run to Paradise" by the Choirboys
"Rock the Casbah" by The Clash
"1,2 Step" by Ciara featuring Missy Elliott
"Heatwave" by Martha and the Vandellas

Five People to Whom I’m Passing the Baton

My manslave - Bitch needs to blog more!
Laura - Sham on, sham on, where is your love?
Gemma - A like-minded musical soul
Christian - He asks the questions, but will he answer them?
Catherine - Time to switch off that brain of yours!

I really do apologise to all these people. I didn't meme ... um, mean, to be doing this. I'm meant to be writing a highly intellectual article about Lleyton Hewitt and Bec Cartwright.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter