Sunday, October 23, 2005

 
It's just 7 things that got me trippin'. I have been tagged with a meme. It has taken me ages to get onto it.

7 things I want to do before I die
Not die
Have kids
Publish a novel that my friends will respect (tough ask - I have lit-snobs for friends)
Do my music justice - record albums, play gigs
Find someone to love who also loves me
Not have to worry about money all the time
Visit and perhaps live in the Big Cities: London, New York, Paris, Rome, Tokyo, etc

7 things I cannot do
Live forever
See historical times and places for myself, like ancient Greece and Rome, Victorian London, even old Melbourne
Play the guitar
Find someone to love who also loves me - or even just someone willing to have sex with me
Look good in most fashionable clothes
Get my head around maths
Believe in the existence of God

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
Looks friendly
Finds my lame jokes funny and banters with me without being cruel
How a t-shirt fits across the shoulderblades
Intellectual curiosity - enjoys discussion and debate; open to new ideas
Motivation - follows through on his dreams and ambitions
Smells nice
Good dancer - cheers when his favourite songs come on and makes saucy faces at me while dancing

7 things that I say most often
Oy!
Anyway
Get out of town!
Thankyou, sir!
But my point - and I do have one
I like stories
Don't mock me

7 celebrity crushes
Mark Ruffalo
Justin Timberlake
Catherine Deneuve
Owen Wilson (aka "The Butterscotch Stallion")
Drew Barrymore
Tobey Maguire

7 people I want to do this
We must not extend this meme seven times, but seven times seven. This is my excuse for letting anyone take this up if they want.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter