Thursday, February 23, 2006

 
A little bit about me. I was thinking about TimT's recent comment that he thought he'd seen me on the tram. Indeed, if he was talking about Sunday, he might well have seen me. I realise that I can be a little secretive on this blog sometimes. I don't really tell you much about myself, what I've been up to, or what I think about things and people. So today I'm gonna let it all hang out. People. Don't google me. (Although someone googled "mel bagel" yesterday to find this blog - I hope they consider themselves warned.) I have done the googling for you. And here I am.


I have something to do with Newtown Abbey in the UK. I also like children.


I was second runner-up in the 2003 Miss Teen California pageant. I am listed as wanting to be an obstetrician/gynaecologist one day, but they obviously didn't understand me properly because what I really said was that I was "gonna blow yo' minks, bitches!" I am from Oakland, you see.


I am principal of the Academy of Green County in Xenia, Ohio. I hope you remember that, respect my authoritah, and come to my office frequently to be disciplined. Grrr. Fear the mo, people. Fear the mo.


That's me in the middle, mofos. I am laughing at your puny goatee because I have a glass of sav blanc and am not afraid to drink it. This is because I am President of Independence Technology.


It's a little-known fact that I once ran a shady dive bar on the bad side of town. That's where I learned to cheat at cards and slam hard liquor, a little bit like Marion from Raiders of the Lost Ark, but with less Himalaya.


This is a chalk and pencil drawing I did. It's called Blue Eyed Wolf because wolves are pretty much my favourite animal. You can buy it in Charleston, North Carolina.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter