Saturday, April 01, 2006

 
Teh interweb's next top model. Inspired by the success of Google Idol, I have decided to combine a reality TV concept with embarrassing crap people post on the internet. You see, there is a billboard on the corner of Lygon and Elgin Streets that makes me laugh every time I walk past it. It is for Levi's Tuff Cuffs and it features a bunch of male and female models in frankly the most hilarious poses since Zoolander. But when I tried to find an online image of this billboard so I could mock it, it wasn't to be found.

This is obviously bullshit, so I tried to assuage my deep hurt by Google Image searching "blue steel". You know what Blue Steel is, right? It's different from Le Tigre. That's more of a softer look.



And that's when I had the idea for Teh Interweb's Next Top Model. Here are our contenders.


Simon


Matt


Victor


Jeffrey


Devrim


Kavo


Matt J


Jeffo

Votes in the comments, please. If I can be bothered, I'll also do recaps of the boys' antics in the model house.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter