Wednesday, March 14, 2007

 
I am feeling sad and disillusioned today. I have had all manner of posts planned. Notably my epic discussion, with accompanying comparative images, of how Nelly Furtado's video for "Say It Right" is a complete rip-off of Kylie's video for "Can't Get You Out of My Head", and my equally epic comparison of Justin Timberlake's two songs "Cry Me A River" and "What Goes Around Comes Around". I was even going to explain in detail how I would mash them together to create a bootleg called "What Goes Around Crying Comes Around Rivers".

But my computer's sound card has died, depriving me of some of my greatest enjoyments - listening to music on Pandora and MySpazz, and watching YouTube clips. I am feeling lasagne. This is a feeling of such sadness that only lasagne can ameliorate it. I have a scale of cheese and tomato (with or without accompanying meats), you see:

Already happy = toastie
A little flat or tired = tinned spaghetti
Need a little cheering up = pizza
Need a lot of cheering up = parma
Extremely sad = lasagne

The best lasagne is to be had at Pellegrini's. It is cheesy and has chunks of meat and vegetables, and you only need a fork to eat it. And they call me "signorina bella", which, as I've previously said, is important. However the coffee there is really terrible and it made my stomach churn.

Basically, I am tired of giving myself away for free, and being left behind in life. Of course I can't go into detail about any of this here, as I don't want any of the people who monitor this blog to know and be offended by what is bothering me. But in my better moods I can see that I am a talented and attractive person. This just doesn't seem to spill over into actual relationships and achievements. Whether it's seeing doofuses kicking career goals while I can't even get people to reply to my emails, or the disillusioning sight of people I have crushes on getting it on with other people, I constantly wonder what I am doing wrong.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter