Sunday, October 17, 2010

 
Raisin toast. What, you thought my only stupid songs were directed at my cat? Well check this little rhyme that I like to call 'Raisin Toast', in honour of some toast that I just made.



Raisin toast
It's what I want most
Raisin toast
It's the toast I like most
I've got a cravin'
For plump, juicy raisins

That's pretty much as far as I got. Mainly it was gleefully buttering my toast while muttering to myself, "Raisin toast, it's what I want most…"

Well, I don't call them 'intelligent' songs.

However, while I'm here, I am rather proud of a Stupid Cat Song I came up with a week or so ago. Usually I just sing them a couple of times and then forget all about them, but this one I've even sung in the shower. There are a couple of verses missing – this is all I made up.

Fluffy Fat Cat (in the style of Jimmy Barnes)

Miaowing hard to make his owner
Leave her shelter from the rain
A hungry one left to carry on
Brown Whiskas in his veins
Whoa, he's a fluffy fat cat

Well he loves a little sofa
On which he sheds his fur
And when his owner sits on it
Sometimes he sits on her
Whoa, he's a fluffy fat cat

HE'S A FLUFFY FAT CAT!
YES HE IS!
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
I TELL YA HE'S A FLUFFY FAT CAT!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter