Wednesday, September 16, 2020

 

ASMR beauty tutorials with Obi-Wan Kenobi. A joke I like is that Obi-Wan Kenobi will help you out of any desperate situation, no matter what it is. A minute ago I was examining my ravaged face in the cruel morning daylight of the bathroom, and I moaned to myself, “help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope.” 

And then I had a very satisfying fantasy of Obi-Wan bustling into my bathroom and providing me with soothing beauty treatments, commenting all the time on what he was doing in his soothing Alec Guinness cadences, and then making up my face perfectly using the power of the light side of the Force so that I looked fabulous in my Zoom tutorial this morning. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this window into my interior life.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter